UK Government immigration policies are forever evolving, and it can seem like a minefield to navigate.
Our business immigration team are available to assist you with your corporate immigration needs.
Applications for Corporate Immigration
Our team are able to assist with applications for the following types of worker:
- Skilled Workers
- Health or Care Workers
- Intra-Company Transfer Workers
- Workers on a Government Authorised Exchange
- Seasonal Workers
- Sportsperson or Sporting Workers
- A Worker on an International Agreement
- A Creative Worker
- A Charity Worker
- A Minister of Religion or Religious Worker
Our specialist solicitors can help you:
- Review and complete visa application forms to ensure all legal requirements are met
- Comply with immigration law by auditing your business processes
- Provide pragmatic solutions and guidance for any problems we find from our audit
- Assist you to apply for a sponsor licence and certificates of sponsorship
- Take on key personnel roles for sponsor licences where required and allowed, allowing us to draft and assign Certificates of Sponsorship where necessary.
- Deal with sponsorship licences that are refused, suspended or revoked
- Train HR teams on how to manage and stay compliant with sponsor licences and worker visas
- Create policies for sponsors with sponsor licences
- Keep up-to-date on any changes to immigration law and how to implement compliance in your business.
- Liaise with government departments
- Complete all immigration paperwork with third-parties
Contact us as you like!
People rely on us, and we pride ourselves on our client-centered advocacy and representation.
Deo Volente is a company registered in United Kingdom with registration number 0C373569, VAT 125 446 327 and registered office Howard House 2nd Floor, St John’s Street, Bedford, MK42 0DJ, United Kingdom. We are an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA number: 568191) and we are member of the Bedfordshire Chamber of Commerce.
This page will live soon. If you have any query please contact us.