Expired on: Apr 15, 2021
- Responsible for providing specialist IT Service Desk Support.
- The role will involve carrying out high quality investigative, diagnosis and test procedures to resolve IT incidents, working to KPIs’s and- SLA targets while keeping a high level of customer satisfaction.
- You will be providing support to our key workers in an IT service desk environment.
- To be adaptable and have a positive approach to change and change management techniques to improve the department’s efficiency and overall company performance.
- To build and support Desktop PCs, Laptops, Smartphones and resolve requests and incidents.
- To ensure that users are fully supported in their day-to-day use of IT and perform IT equipment installations.
- To support the provisioning/deployment of new equipment and users, including account creation and password reset.
- To provide support for projects that will include installations, moves, devices, and software on those devices.
- To assist with stock maintenance, including preparing equipment for delivery to the end-user, receipting goods, storing equipment, disposing of redundant hardware, and requisitioning.
- Active Directory Administration
- Exchange Online, One Drive, SharePoint Administration
- Microsoft Office application suite (O365)
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (Windows 10)
- Desktop, Laptop, iOS devices and their components
- Good working knowledge of MDM Solutions
- New starter/ Leavers Requests
- Ability to deal with various types of calls from colleagues.
- Keeping colleagues updated on the progress of their tickets.
- Managing your personal Engineer queue to ensure all your tickets are
- Escalating tickets within a good time if they need more Technical focus.
- Ability to take ownership of tickets
- Ability to work under pressure
- Working to schedules & set deadlines
- Meeting the set Service desk Objectives consistently.
- Good communication skills
- Adaptive and able to learn new things quickly
Job Category: IT & Telecoms
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bedford Luton
Sorry! This job has expired.