To be eligible for Asylum you must have left your home country and be unable to go back because you fear persecution. Although some asylum seekers might enter the UK illegally, once they have applied for asylum they are no longer ‘illegal’. Anyone seeking protection is entitled to stay in the UK whilst awaiting a decision on their asylum claim. Someone who has received a positive decision on his or her asylum claim is called a refugee.
You should apply when you arrive in the UK or as soon as you think it would be unsafe for you to return to your own country. Your application is more likely to be denied if you wait.
Our specialist team guide clients through the entire asylum process. Each case is unique and our services are totally tailored to your case. We have established processes in place to ensure that we pay careful attention to the detail of all aspects of your particular circumstances. Our work on your behalf will include:
- A detailed review of your circumstances to establish if you qualify
- Answers to any questions you may have regarding your application
- Ensuring the information needed to support your application is correct
- Completion of your application form
- Submission of your application
- Detailed advice on attendance at both the screening interview and the substantive interview
- Practical advice on the decision and on your rights of appeal
- Representation at an appeal if the case has sufficient merit
We undertake all cases in asylum and our experience in dealing with, and winning these cases means that you can be assured of a high quality, professional service which assists to relieve clients and their families of worry and anxiety during stressful times.
How much does your service cost?
We are going to update you on this section shortly.