A continuing number of people with Pakistani heritage have legacies, family ties and more importantly assets over in Pakistan. When a problem arises they have no option but to accept the disruption of travelling to Pakistan in order to protect their rights. This can be both time consuming, costly and inconvenient, made more onerous by the fact that people do not know who to turn to.
DV solicitors can provide you with the security and trust that many do not have when dealing with issues in Pakistan. We can deal with your issues from the comforts of the United Kingdom. We will instruct expert, trusted advocates to represent your interests in Pakistan, keeping you updated every step of the way.
DV solicitors pride themselves on providing a quality, trustworthy service to all of our clients all over the world. DV Solicitors are able to provide expert advice in relation to Pakistani law and are able to deal with your problems effectively and efficiently in relation to the following areas:
- Criminal law – all types of cases from theft to murder
- Civil law – disputes between individuals and businesses
- Family law – includes matters ranging from divorce, separation children matters including child custody
- Land disputes – between families as well as government related issues
- Land and Revenue law
- Pre-emption law
- Passport Act offences
- Arbitration law
- Succession certificates
- Financial matters – we have long standing relationships with the leading banks in Pakistan and are able to deal with complex financial matters which require judicial intervention
- Property transfers – drafting the relevant documents in order to transfer properties in Pakistan
- Transferring and drafting power of attorneys for judicial proceedings
Mr Qamar-ur Rehman qualified as an advocate in Pakistan in 1997 and practised in the High court in Islamabad and Rawalpindi for a number of years. His extensive experience in relation to the laws in Pakistan provides clients in the UK an invaluable option when dealing with issues in Pakistan.
Here at DV Solicitors you will be advised on the law and procedures in Pakistan whilst sitting in the comfort of the UK, not having to worry about the implications of dealing with potential volatile situations in Pakistan.
Not only are we able to provide advice and guidance from our offices in the UK, here at DV Solicitors we offer a unique service whereby we are able to arrange appointments both in the UK and Pakistan, as we have strong links with firms and offices in Pakistan.
Appointments in both the UK and Pakistan offices are strictly by appointment only.
What are your fees for the work conducted in Pakistan?