Deo Volente is involved in numerous community initiatives in Bedford and the surrounding areas, which include:
- Partnership with Bedford Food Bank in providing low income families with basic necessities
- Pro-bono work for Bedford, Ampthill and Milton Keynes Citizens Advice Bureau
- Free legal clinics in the Queens Park ward
- Sponsors of Bedford Town FC
- Sponsors of Westfield Cricket Club
Deo Volente Solicitors believe in inspiring young enthusiasts of law early. We visit schools around the Bedfordshire area to deliver Career Talks on law, and discuss alternative routes into the field if university is not an option. The firm also offer work experience placements to successful applicants, helping young students get a step ahead.
Proud Sponsors of Bedford Town FC and Westfield Cricket Club, Deo Volente Solicitors wants to encourage the local community to fulfill an active and healthy lifestyle. We believe this is fundamental in keeping our Bedford community strong and united.
We believe in giving back wherever possible and from time to time get hands-on with our charitable work; whether its packing food parcels or making delicious cakes for fundraisers, we’re always finding ways to contribute to our local community.